I bought a brand new Emerson 32 inch LCD television in Dec 2010.Four months later in April 2011 it won't power on. Broke in only four months!!!

I will never buy an Emerson product again. Ever. I will never buy an Emerson product again. Ever.

I will never buy an Emerson product again. Ever.

I will never buy an Emerson product again. Ever.

Comments

I just bought a 32" LCD emerson TV at walmart today (2013-12-10) because it was the cheapest - and boy now I realize why it was the cheapest. The picture quality was horrible!

on a scale of one to ten I'd give it a 3/10. I thought perhaps I had a cord plugged in the wrong spot, but nope - that's the way it looked. Only had a red and white plug in, no red, so I plugged in the next one, orange. I thought it was typical for all newer tv's to have the standard red/yellow/white ports for connecting dvd's and older games.

So if i wanted to play my N64, I would have had to unplug the cable and switch to the game - every time. So, I will be returning it tomorrow for refund. Oh and btw - I just happened to search on Kijiji and got a used, mint condition LG 32" LCD TV *delivered* to me tonite for $175 - the picture quality is 100 times better. Not only that, but after I get refunded the cost of the Emerson and the recycle tax grab, I will have saved about $50 bucks.

Should've checked Kijiji first.

Moral of my story: Stay away from Emerson TV's... saving $$ is sooo not worth it, if you're thinking of buying one to save a couple bucks - you will be dissapointed trust me!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #535790

Actually I have to say it is now better.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #535787

What the *** happened to this site.

3505740
Downs, Kansas, United States #535776

I bought a 32" Emerson for my son last year for Christmas and it quit today. Would not turn on.

I was going to use it for target practice. But I decided to take the back cover off first and found a little glass fuse that was blown.

Got my TV return box and a Fed-ex sticker from Emerson. Fed-ex won't accept the box because it is too flimsy.

Next stop for this near new Tv may be the dumpster. :cry

My Wal Mart Emerson 32" lasted a whole 5 months before it wou not power on. For $70 they sent a box and will repair it and send it back.

Must be a common mode of failure.

TV's are supposed to last forever. :(

dont hate let the guy vent you internet fucktards

hey, are you NEVER going to buy an EMERSON? just wanted to clear that up :eek

Then complain to Emerson not Walmart, or do as Nikalseyn said and cause a loss to the company and raise prices for everyone....

nikalseyn

what you do is go back to walmart and if they still have the exact same telly, buy it, wait a week and then return the broken one to walmart in the box and keep the new one. I have never had a problem taking something back to walmart within the first 30 days. And, next time you need a telly, don't buy an Emerson---they are NOT top of the line.

Grow up.