Miami Gardens, Florida

I bought the emerson 40" on Oct 21 for Christmas I opened it on Dec 25 t v it died in less than 3 month of use on march 2 they will not refund my money and they tell me I have to pay 75 dollars for labor I always looked up to Walmarts after this I know that they and Emerson are a bunch of crooks may God bless them . what ever you do don't buy emerson t v a bunch of junk.

I never though this would happen at walmarts I have been to the service center and email walmarts they never bothered to return my email. I will continue to email and contact different people until I get an answer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

15 days on all electronics...No exceptions. Hard to believe you bought yourself a TV in October and didn't open it until Christmas day.

Your story has a lot of holes in it. Give up on the full refund...not gonna happen.

@Anonymous

Actually tv's are an exception to that rule they are a 90 day policy item. Additionally refund policies of any retailer is based on contracts between a retailer and suppliers regarding how much time before the supplier will not reimburse the retailer.

There is always a method to the madness. As far as the refund no store wants to take a $250 hit plus a possibility of paying to get rid of the tv. As far as the customer all electronic departments in a Walmart have a full refund policy sign usually by the registers as well as at the customer service desk.

Please stop wasting time with e-mails and trying to contact someone there. The associate and probably the manager you talked to told you about the policy.