My Emerson 32" LCD TV Model LC320EM8A will not power up. It quit working exactly 1 month after 1 year warranty ended.
I called the company and they have lousy customer service and will not give me a number, name, or address or phone number of anyone to complain to.
In fact when you call you are talking to a third party they contract out their customer service (or lack thereof)
I contacted a repair shop and they see it often with Emerson TV's especially that model. Cost to repair is almost as much as new TV. Worthless 32" paperweight now.
I will never buy anything with Emerson or Funai name on it again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Emerson Lcd Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "Yeah this piece of *** sold in malls for $200 is found on Amason for $25. I bought one at the mall for $175, and "was given an special discount"...."
- "Checked in to aurora Colorado extended stay and was not greeted by front desk. Attendant was in the back I waited 15 mins for check in. Was told..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."
- "I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs). Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to..."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."