The amount of resentment towards disabled people is astounding in the commentary here and in the real world experience. Seniors, people with arthritis, carpal tunnel, Fibromyalgia etc etc.

have a right to ask for a simple courtesy, without threats, rudeness, and unsavory criticisms. Service people's arrogance or/& lack of thoughtfulness speaks of immaturity and ignorance much more loudly than any frustrated customer asking help to meet a genuine need. If you really want to give good customer service, empathy would be in order. However, in our narcissistic society, that is apparently too much to ask because I have run into the same type of rudeness from pharm techs.

So, I suggest for those who do not want to offer great customer service, Find Another Job ! **Thank you for the critique of bottles that no longer service the customer's needs. I'll go elsewhere. King Soopers or Krogers is just as bad, by the way.

Of late Nov 2017, their bottles are junky/cheap and the snap tops are ridiculous. Once a consumer turns the child proof cap over and snap the other side into the bottle, it has two problems. 1) Easily unsnaps so potentially, the pills fall all over the ground 2) Consumers with many scripts can no longer write on the top of the bottle what the medications are (long time strategy for nurses).

so they have to pick up each bottle and read the tiny print. Good luck on your search for better service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

ransom

There are high quality products, you just have to be willing to pay a premium price for them. For one example, I just bought an adjustable piano bench.

It’s incredibly well made, very comfortable and smoothly adjustable. I expect will easily outlast me.

However, it cost around $800.00. Money well spent.

ransom

Of course the reason they made the containers harder to open was because people complained that they were too easy to open and kids could open them. So now people whine that they are too hard to open.

Everything is junk now. Tell me the last thing you've seen that's true "quality".

. . . .

. . . .

. I'll come back in a few days.

aliens_amoung_us

Seems you have an issue with pill bottles, correct? Maybe voice your concern to the pill bottle manufacturer, or go to a different pharmacy who has the bottles you prefer.

Not sure if this is the issue or not.

I understand your frustration, but not everyone can "see" the disability.

You can't understand an issue if you don't know it exists. And yes I know all about disabilities, as I have a few, some visable, most not.

Good luck.

@aliens_amoung_us

Aliens Among US: Thank you so much for all your help. You are one of an kind and great an giving advice. hope your Christmas is great!

Is this a specific complaint about a specific experience or just a rant in general?