51 views
Verified Reviewer

2.6

Oct 9 around 330 pm my husband and I went to the king of prussia walmart. One employee in the Christmas decoration section, had his mask down around his chin and when I asked him to put it up he gave me an angry look and turned his back on me.

Then ,as we were leaving another employee had his mask under his nose and I nicely asked him to pull it up and told him that another employee has his mask around his chin.

He muttered something and looked angry. I am a retired nurse and am particularly concerned when people don't follow the rules.

User's recommendation: Expect rude treatment here.

Preferred solution: Train employees to follow the rules for everyone's safety .

Walmart Pros: That they do have cheap prices.

Walmart Cons: No training, Everything about this experience was awful.

Location: 275 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406

Comments

#1936722

Another reason why I never shop at walley world. Wal*mart is for low class people!

#1935388

Mind your own business and you won't have an issue. You are not their mother, you are not their manager.

#1934686

If you were that concerned you would have left upon contact with first employee. Yet you chose to stay and shop!

#1934691
@PissedConsumer1934686

I paid for my purchases at that time and as I was leaving I confronted the 2nd employee.

#1935098
@Dianastorm R

I understand, but you still stayed instead of immediately leaving if you were that worried.

#1935392
@PissedConsumer1935098

Sounds to me like this is someone who is trying to stir up trouble. She acts as if she is their mother and gets upset when they get angry at her. What a baby.

Walmart Reviews