Brockton, Massachusetts

My son was terminated from Walmart. I asked him to get a letter stating that he was terminated.

(I needed this as verification) They told him there was a website that agencys could access and they would get that info they needed. A few weeks went by and was notified that i needed that verification. Well to make it short and sweet.... i told the agency that he worked for Walmart and they said oh good we can verify through website.

To which it came back his staus was still active. Great just another issue. I called Walmart told them all this asked why if this was the case 1 they wont write a letter 2 he was on there system as inactive. At this point i was angry, why do you provide a service that does not work?

really? The system does not work. Why is this exceptable? I then asked questions about this online site and asked will it say he was terminated?

HR couldnt answer that question. So now you have people that dont know how this website works but is the only way to get verification? Again my son was told he could not have a termination letter that it could be obtained through the site. The site that the agency can see is not what Walmart sees and why?

Walmart you need to fix this and train personal on how your system works. You put all this in place but it only half ***

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

@KeenCougar221

Keep going please. The more you rant to more ignorant you appear.

Let's hope that son of yours aspires for more in life than just "seasonal help". Walmart, trashy employees "serving" trashy customers.

@Anonymous

Then they should have kept her son since he is trash. A retarded trash.

@Anonymous

The moron that you are needs to re read. Holiday HELP! You should try it.

@KeenCougar221

I think it is you who has trouble knowing how to read.

@Anonymous

First Rate. I remember I used to love watching old re-runs of the Perry Mason show. My Favorite Episode was the one where Perry Mason was confronting a suspect with information that he knew he was guilty and the suspect replied "What Kind Of A Fool Do You Take Me For???" and Perry Mason Immediately replied "First Rate"

I help my kids

h.kitchener

Ignore the ignorant comments, ma'am. Parents are there to help their children, no matter what their age.

@h.kitchener

@h.kitchener

But a grown man needs to grow up and not have mommy fight his battles. How is he going to survive in the world if he still needs mommy.

Helicopter Parent Alert.... Unless your kid is a retard, what you handling their business?

@Anonymous

Anonymous Yes my son is retarded like yourself. My business is my sons.

Are you kidding? Do you have kids? The issue was you need to reread. He did.

Then the big dog needed to fight his battle.

Its about the online verification that does not provide what its intentions are. Re read or you may just be the retard.

@Anonymous

They're babyfying their child. Coddling them.

Holding them inside of their womb. What in the world is this poor kid going to do when they get thrust out into the real mean world where nobody gives a F about them and they are forced to fend for themselves.They'll end up getting a Crazy Money check every month because they'll be unable to cope.

@My *** Became Super Sized

First of all, I asked you a question did you read it? Do you have kids?

You seem like the type of person that you need to be correct in all you say and do. I need that nut case check your talking about. So instead of my retarded son working can you just send me a check? That is where you think your money goes.

Right? Now that you know me you wouldnt mind giving to someone you know. Right? Thank You for you tax dollars.

I suggest you watch what you say. Karma comes around.

@KeenCougar221

LOL... This isn't what Karma is...

Perhaps you should look up what Karma really is. It's not what you think.

That aside, no one really cares.....But I have to ask, why would you post on a public message board if you can't handle public comments that don't support your pathetic narrative... Please don't tell me you were hoping for a little Circle Jerk that would help make you feel better by validating your banal rant?

@My *** Became Super Sized

Well Circle jerk im not looking for anythg except to put you in your place. I was stating smthg.

As far as karma ok let me put it better this way, watch out... when all said and done plz get back to me and tell about your luck. Game on.

Thats what i really ment. I dont need to feel better just stating a fact unlike your rants.

@My *** Became Super Sized

That kid is not going to survive in the real world. I feel sorry for him. He will probably be living in her basement most of his adult life.

@ImpossibleQuokka

You are the same person. You are the biggest looser. Not wasting my time with you, or your moron pretend to be.

@My *** Became Super Sized

They Don't have anything in Wal-Mart worth going to the pen over.

@Anonymous

It's Mentally Challenged or Handicapabled. Your mama should have taught you better manners when you were little.

@You Pay Ten Dollar I No Tell You Had Visitor

WHat about KeenCougar221 who calls her own mentally challenged son a retard. Maybe her mother should have taught her better.

Her mother should have sent her to school so she does knows the difference between I and he and she. That way she wont' make a fool of herself and ASSume two people that disagree with her are the same person.

The mother used the word retarded to describe her own son. Tell her off.