1.1K views

Walmart for the last year or so has consistently had empty shelves. And no one in any of the isles to ask if they are out or to get something off the top shelf.

This makes me go to other grocery stores when i leave Walmart to finish my grocery list. Its not one or two items every time i go, its multiple things they are out of. Ive attached these photos for others to see and that is not all if the pictures I took. I took 16 pictures througjout the store today but cant upload all if them.

I have complained to employees there but it does no good cause evidently Walmart is not listening to their employees. Walmart cannot say well, this was due to the weekend, no this is anyday if the week. Been shopping there for 17 years and now Im done. You will not see empty shelves in other grocery stores.

Cant wait till the new Publics is finished being built. Does anyone else have this problem with the Walmart they go to?.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Papillion, Nebraska (Omaha area) Walmart has been almost completely out of all your normal frozen veggies for more than a week and a half.

Same here in Cedar Rapids, IA. Empty shelves all the time.

Walmart's shelves are empty because they have cut personnel, and the personnel left have had additional duties added to them because of these cuts, and then their hours are cut as well. They are in competition with Amazon so they are gearing towards online shopping and shipping more than the foot traffic customers.

There is little to no customer service on the floor to help because the people left are running through two and three departments trying to stock and order. I agree, it's taken a nosedive and price matching is obsolete as well, They don't seem to mind customers will go elsewhere, which I do every chance I get.

I went to the Walmart in Salem Oregon on Turner Road yesterday and they're shelves were very bare. I know Walmart has had a stocking problem for years but this is the worst I have ever seen it. We weren't even able to get half our shopping list.

I have taken pics and sent them their corporate offices. It is really depressing but it has come to the point where I will also be shopping elsewhere.

There are 2 new grocery stores opening by me and I can't wait. The savings were great at Walmart but so is the frustration.

They continually send me surveys and I tell them over and over again that the shelves are empty to no avail. They are losing business - not only are the shelves empty but the store has less and less people shopping when I go.

Oneida, NY store is the same.

This is happening in my area as well, I don't what's going on with Walmart but they have really fallen off..My other issues with my location is they never have cashiers everything is self checkout, don't mind self checkout on occasion, however, My profession is not cashier and I don't want to do it especially when their prices have been raised.

Yes, I have see this where I live and multiple times. I have seen their normal bread of white and wheat completely wiped out multiple times.

I have been wondering what is going on myself. It used to be full all the time and very well stocked.

I agree and Wal-Mart has become my LAST go to store..if it's not filthy and a mess...or rude customer service....it's empty shelves! Going to This store literally makes my blood boil and B.Js has become my main place of shop!

This is a super center...No reason for shelves to be so empty every and any day of the week! Are they too lazy to re stock or what the *** is going on???

All the money they bring in???? Obviously they don't care about us customers but I'm done with this *** hole....every last location !

What law says you have to shop at Walmart? If you don't like it, go elsewhere.