2315 Madison St, Clarksville, TN 37043, USA
2.9K views

Walmart for the last year or so has consistently had empty shelves. And no one in any of the isles to ask if they are out or to get something off the top shelf.

This makes me go to other grocery stores when i leave Walmart to finish my grocery list. Its not one or two items every time i go, its multiple things they are out of. Ive attached these photos for others to see and that is not all if the pictures I took. I took 16 pictures througjout the store today but cant upload all if them.

I have complained to employees there but it does no good cause evidently Walmart is not listening to their employees. Walmart cannot say well, this was due to the weekend, no this is anyday if the week. Been shopping there for 17 years and now Im done. You will not see empty shelves in other grocery stores.

Cant wait till the new Publics is finished being built. Does anyone else have this problem with the Walmart they go to?.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

UppityWhiteFacedCapuchin752

Same thing happens in our Wal-Mart too.

Empty shelves here in St. Peters, Missouri.

I am sick of it. Besides being empty it's a mess. Flour all over the floors and shelves.

I had to go to three different stores last week. I'm ready to go elsewhere to shop.

Same in clark co Indiana..

Same at our Walmart

I live in Ny and Walmart shelves here are always empty also any day of the week!!! It’s ridiculous!!!

I now have to shop an additional store to complete my shopping! I’m at the point of going elsewhere myself!!

Same thing in Plymouth Massachusetts- empty grocery shelves across multiple products. It’s been like this for at least 6 month - very disappointing. Prices are rising too!

WORD ON THE CURB IS, WALMART, IS DELIBERATELY MAINTAINING LESS PRODUCTS and EMPTY SHELVES, TO FORCE PEOPLE INTO ORDERING ON WALMART ONLINE.

Yep empty shelves in Tennessee and what they are starting to carry bulk items like Sams club. Tonight, my wife and I went to the 3 Walmarts we have in town to pick up something simple and nothing but empty shelves.

Empty shelves here in Springfield and Eugene, OR too. Empty every single day of the week morning to night.

They are getting rid of the brand named items and bringing in their *** cheaper brand. I don't shop at WalMart because I like WalMart, I shop there because I am on disability and my dollar goes further.

If I butvthe same things af Alberstons, Safeway etc it vists me anout $30u more. I guess Winco and Dollar Tree will now be our store of choice.

seen the same thing in Maine stores, lots of empty shelves

A former employee from Walmart told me the bare shelves and sometimes only Sam’s Club product choices was because vendors are not happy with the way Walmart is doing business

I have the same problem at Waterford, CT

#1720376

We reached the same final level of frustration today, also. July 22, 2019.

A day in infamy. The shelves had big holes and everything we wanted was gone.

We're done. The relationship is over.

My Wal-Mart in Georgia also...Countrywide. Believe me, there is something more going on worth paying attention too. I hate Wal-Mart

I have tended to like our neighborhood Walmart...Till today that is. Many empty shelves with small signs stating that item is out of stock.

Never seen that before there. In the condiment aisle there was 1 jar of sweet pickles. Not one brand or type, but one single lonely jar of sweet pickles! Made me wonder if there was a recall going on, but when going to Albertsons, they are fully stocked.

Many of the other aisles at Walmart were the same....I asked the cashier what was up with all of the empty shelves, and she acted as if she had no clue it was going on. This is obviously not a "stocking problem" but what is it?

UnlawfulIguana775

El Paso Texas BTW.

@Anonymous

Maybe a lady who was pregnant with quintuplets bought them all up.

Same problem!!

my son has autism and is allergic to peanuts and living in a small city that can't keep much businesses running I only had walmart for his supply of peanut butter substitutes. every time they sell out of a non-peanut spread he gets adjusted to they don't get new stock.at first they say it will be in the next week but after one month the only two stock workers have no clue what I'm talking about cause they only work 2 days a week and the higher-ups will lie to me stating they don't offer that and have not sold it in the however many years they have worked there.

they are the only place I could find it within 40 miles and I know a magical fairy didn't make it appear in my home. I end up having to start the long adjustment to a new and more costly spread that has a decent layer of dust on it because no one wants to pay $6 for a tiny glass jar of peanut free spread and hardly anyone in my area has a need to supplement anyway so why not just take down the label and lie to the two or three people that complain and then tell them to order from the walmart site and pay at the store when it arrives. guess it's just easier to have customers order the new stock that to pay the few people who's job it is in the first place. the store has no shortage of business since everyone here preferred shopping the one place that covered all needs under one roof.

that's how it was before they caused all the other businesses to shut down. we used to have Winn Dixie. I loved it. they had better quality and lower prices and great service and the store was always super clean and stocked.

people flocked to the bigger newer walmart and that quickly sunk Winn Dixie, save-a-lot, piggly wiggly and delchamps. it was also the end for the few clothing and shoe chain stores we once had. now I have to drive an hour to get shoes that will last more than 3 months without falling to peices.

thanks alot walmart. wish you had chose a different town to drain to very soul from.

@Anonymous

And your stupid point is?? They do not have to cater to you or anyone else for that matter. So get over it.