Update by user Oct 19, 2011

Returned the Everstart Max47 to the store where I made the purchase. They once again offered a replacement.

NO THANKS. Even though I had the original receipt I still couldn\'t receive cash and/or credit to my acct. I could only receive a WALMART gift card. I took the card....used it and will never return.

I now shop K-Mart, Target & Big Lots....I ended up going with a AC Delco battery which only cost me $7.00 more. My car starts so much better now.

Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2011

Don't waste your time and money on Walmart crappy batteries. I have purchased two in the past 8 months.

The first one lasted 6 months and now this one only lasted two months.....Sure they will replace it and give you credit towards your unused warranty period. But what good is it when you go to start your car and its completely dead.

When you buy a new battery you expect your car to start every time. My mechanic checked everything both times and nothing else was wrong with my car.....just a dead battery....again.....he told me these batteries are junk....I didn't listen....lesson learned.....on my way to buy a Delco or Interstate....how inconvenient to take the battery back again......

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 06, 2011.

Comments

JuJu89128

Sorry Tasha the name is EverStart it is their MAXX-47....should last more than 2 months!!! Don't need to ask my parents....I'm not a child....I'm sure I'm older than you!!!!! No toys in my BEETLE....

JuJu89128

Thank you George....I'll check to see where I can purchase a Delco.

my Delco freedom is going on 12 years old in my 2001 toyota. i never seen a car battery last this long.