There are always carts running all over the parking lot. Can these birdbrained people at Wallyworld not get out and pull carts ever? I am trying to sue Wal-Mart right now over damage done to my car from a runaway cart. My car is a BMW and what was done was basically vandalism regardless whether it was intentional or not.

My next complaint is how few associates seem to be able to speak a word of english anymore. I guess Wal-Mart now hires every Mexican who just hopped the border. It is ridiculous. I don't live in Mexico I live in America.

Next is the fact that everytime I go into Wallyworld the cashiers will not load my bags into my car. It is not my job to load them. The only thing I do is fork over the money. I also can't get a good carryout anymore.

Wal-Mart would be out of business right now if it weren't for all these white trash and Mexicans who frequent that place.

Comments

"Next is the fact that everytime I go into Wallyworld the cashiers will not load my bags into my car?. It is not my job to load them'.

The only thing I do is fork over the money".

If you live in Carson City and want someone to carry out groceries for you, lazy, why are you not shopping at Raley's, mr.

BMW? Wal-Mart is about low prices, not catering to lazy morons like you.

Instead of blaming the employees at Wal-Mart, you should be blaming all of the white trash that leave the cart within five feet of the cart-return. I see this every time I go there. For the employees to get all of the carts put into the stalls, there would have to be 50 employees constantly doing cart checks, ***.

Everybody with even half a brain knows that no store is responsible of damage to a vehicle in their parking lot nor are they responsible for theft of items inside your vehicle or the vehicle. If you don't want your vehicle damaged ikn a parking lot then you should have parked it far away store.

Wal-Mart does not have carry out if you want to be catered to you need to go to a store that charges higher prices for that luxury. If you believe it was vandalism your insurance should take care of the damages that's why you pay premiums. You failed to state if you have proof of how or who did the damage which leads me to believe you do not so it is your work against theirs and since they have signs that state they are not responsible for the damage...which really does not have to be state since it is well known by anyone that was born and raised in the United States of America.

As for the Mexicans working at Walmart that is yet another reason why you are getting the lower prices Walmart offers. Now stand up and pull your head out of your behind.

You sound like a majorly entitled *** wad. Walmart has NEVER had a carry out service.

Besides, if you can afford a Beamer, why are you shopping at Walmart anyway if they are so bad? :x

Anytime anyone has a complaint about Walmart or their associates call the 1-800 number. Walmart management and associates do not like getting bad feedback through corporate.

Be sure and get the name of the employee.

It is true Walmart hires ignorant employees like LadyScot.

Walmart not only wants you for a customer they NEED you!

If you can afford a BMW, why the *** are you shopping at Walmart? It's not our job to load your f*cking car OR cart.

Cashiers get paid minimum wage to bag your groceries and process the transaction, THAT'S IT. Quit being an entitled @sshole.

poor pathetic anonymous of sioux falls, sd is more qualified to be a walmart employee by being ignorant & toothless. I would never want to connected in any way to a ghetto trash company like walmart.

Unlike others I am being kind and giving them the customer service number that will get action taken against rude, ignorant and heroin addicted employees like LadyScot fired! The First Amendment is AWESOME!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #644539

Me thinks the poster calling themselves i-800-Walmart, is pretending to be connected to WalMart. They seem to have some rude, foul language that they wouldn't be using if they were really connected to WalMart.

It is true Walmart hires ignorant employees like LadyScot.

Walmart not only wants you for a customer they NEED you!

a.miller75
to 1-800-Walmart Eugene, Oregon, United States #644548

I was accused of stealing at Walmart. The police contacted me searched me and humiliated me in the parking lot as customers walked by: all eyes on me.

I filed the complaint it has been found out that the man they were looking for was a white man in a tan coat who had stolen something. Need I say im a black man in a white coat.

After being searched and of course nothing was found because I have never stolen anything out of a store in my life.This is the situation with Walmart i'm faced with today. :(

to a.miller75 #645398

You can sue if they didn't have cause you can get the security fired and get one *** of a pay day

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #644424

Gee, Mrs. Lea, what did you do, decide to change your name.

If the customers weren't too lazy to put the empty shopping cart in the cart stalls in the parking lots, they wouldn't be rolling all over the lot. Do you get the hint here? If you are implying that they hire illegals when you say they must hire every Mexican that hops across the border, you must be higher than a kite to even suggest that. You are also exaggerating when you say few associates are able to speak English anymore.

Notice English is capitalized.

No you don't live in America, you live in "witchville." WalMart has never had carryout, so get over it, and quit your witching. Being you shop at WalMart, you must be white trash.

Humble, Texas, United States #644365

Ignorance is truly bliss by all the *** you fussing about. You just sound like a spoiled old *** that had everything handed to you.

I'll put you bags in your *** before i"ll load them into your car and this is speaking from a hardworking consumer point of view.

TAKE YOUR UP-PLY *** TO HOLLYWOOD FOR THAT TREATMENT!!

You sound like one of those white trash people that wants

everything done for you, carry your own bags out you lazy peace of $hit.