1800 S Wood Dr, Okmulgee, OK 74447, USA
3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Without public notice everything has been rearranged in the grocery area. It might be helpful to announce such things and provide a map.

Customers are walk-in around confused and frustrated, it’s terrible. I feel sorry for the employees who are taking the heat from frustrated customers

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Of course they have a reason, but that doesn't change the fact that it is frustrating to customers. I like the suggestion to but online. Walmart gets less of my business every month.

I used to work at Walmart. Doing mods (moving the items around) some are big and some are small, in my store we did about 9 a day.

I would have a bit of a giggle if I had to page every time something moved. “Canned peaches have now moved down 5 shelves” “Mac and cheese is now in aisle 3” sorry princess every store does it.

PUBLIC NOTICE.. Ding *** have been moved to isle 3. Thanks

Stores move products all the time for a number of reasons. One of them is to get you to see different things that you hadn't seen before and possibly pick up a few more items as you shop.

Face it, stores are there to SELL you products. You are not charged an admission charge to get in.

The price you pay is being subjected to displays and other gimmicks they may have to encourage you to make a purchase. If you don't like it shop on-line, but even there you will find alternative products are suggested in various ways.

There is No guarantee that If there Was an announcement regarding the fact that the grocery section was going to be rearranged, that Every customer would hear it and pay attention. Then you would have pissed off Walmart customers complaining about That too. There is also No guarantee that Every customer will Read the map that you want Walmart to provide.

They did that at the Wal-Mart that I shop at also. It took a little while to get used to, but I guess that they must have had a really good reason for doing it. I am very thankful for Wal-Mart for saving me so much money, being able to buy everything I need at low prices!