Verified Reviewer

1.6

on 8/10/21 purchased a fan that only worked for two days I have transaction of card but do not have a receipt all I wanted was an exchange and was denied employee did not even try to help me out just said are policy is different from other locations this should not be tolerated and how unprofessional it was of the managerand say no receipt can't help you will never spend my money here again.

User's recommendation: Try to consider helping customers out instead of just saying no.

Walmart Pros: Portions.

Walmart Cons: Unable to deal with simple situations.

Location: 15555 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77090

Comments

#2048219

Your own fault for losing the receipt. It is unprofessional for an adult to throw a temper tantrum when they did not get their way.

#2048278
@Orrie Fxz

Nothing in the complaint suggests they threw a tantrum. Troll.

#2048380
@Orrie Fxz

I guess my review got you salty! Must be a walmart employee a manager at that, atleast I got your attention It's called doing your job!

#2049103
@PissedConsumer2048380

LOL...Please not the Loser's Lament...A version of "you must work for them." Something you see all over this site when a lame is faced with a comment that doesn't match their lame narrative. As if any employee from any company cares, much less has time to come out here and validate you.

Walmart Reviews