The garage service personnel Wal-mart uses are extreme idiots and will wreck your vehicle/engine because of their stupidity.

First the person using the wireless scanner to enter my vehicle required 20 minutes to finally collect my info. This should have been a warning!

Then the mechanic couldn't even steer straight enough to drive my truck over their garage service well.

Then the nightmare: THEY WERE SO DRUGGED OR *** OR BOTH THEY COULDN'T EVEN REPLACE MY USED OIL FILTER WITH A NEW ONE OF THE SAME MAKE/MODEL SO THEY TRIED SCREWING ON DIFFERENT FILTERS TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS TO STRIPPING THE ENGINE OIL FILTER THREADS ON MY ENGINE.

NOW I AM SUEING WAL MART FOR A NEW ENGINE

This is why i said: if you take your vehicle to a wal-mart garage watch every move and hold your breath they will not break something and you'll wish to God you never went in there!!

Comments

Mulch. You are an uneducated pissant.

leech??? I am hurt. You have offended me. Plus the fact you are infringing on my rights! How dare you Sam. If that really is your real name....I doubt it. Mulch is my real name. My parents didn't like me much. Why do you have to insult my comments by calling them ***? You have offended me yet again!

I'm a gonna be a tellin Obama about you sam. I'll get a bail out and use the money to hire a lawywer and sue you in to the poor house!

You...You....meanie! I's is be a gottin me an edumikation! I's kain be readin!

Mulch- Go get a hobby you leech!! All you do is go around this site posting *** comments!!! Do you even have an education???

Wait you pay someone to do a simple oil change? WTF is wrong with you?

Are your arms broke?

Or are you just too lazy? Good lord I have never paid someone to do somethins as simple as an oil change.