1238 Putty Hill Ave #5, Towson, MD 21286, USA

Today (1/24/17) I visited walmart pharmacy at Putty hill, Towson, Baltimore, MD. and bought laxative (PEG).

After 40 minutes, I realized that I have 2 different laxative in prescription and PEG was costly. I asked the Pharmacist (name Michael) for the return. He told me that he will not take it back as I may have tempered with the laxative. I showed him the packing, that was intact and the bag was sealed with stapler pin (no tempering) but he refused to take it bag and reimburse me.

I addressed this issue to store manager and he personally talked to Pharmacist Michael and told me that pharmacy is not directly under control and he can not intervene.

I again visited Michael but this time he was little rude and not in mood to listen me. Further he asked me to talk to chief of pharmacy next day as he had left already.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Pharmacy Department.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LadyScot

The store manager is right. The state board of pharmacy controls the pharmacy, not the store manager.

The pharmacist is right.

Once you leave the pharmacy counter you own the product. No pharmacy will take back anything you leave the store with.