1250 E Gibson Rd, Woodland, CA 95776
2.8

This is not ok I bought salad dressing from you guys a few weeks ago and my exchange student used it and got sick from it . I didn’t realize it had expired in 2018 now I know to check the sale /expiration date on the products as I had a similar experience with frosting last year only this was mold stop selling expired food you are making people sick . You need to have your workers make sure that they are doing their jobs

Walmart in woodland at county fair mall

Reason of review: Contact me.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Contact me .

Walmart Pros: I want to give a 0 star.

Comments

There aren't many stores that you won't find expired product on the shelf from time to time. Yes, the ideal way to stock groceries is to pull the product off the shelf and place the new product behind it.

Unfortunately human beings are stocking the shelves and it doesn't always get done right. It might be the end of the shift and they have a few cases of product to stock before they can leave and they put the new product in front of the old.

For this reason I always take a look at the dates on products while shopping. Better to take a few seconds and play it safe.