Fruitland, Maryland
2.3
Layout of Store

IT HAS BEEN GOING ON 3 WEEKS NOW THAT THE FRUITLAND, MARYLAND STORE HAS NOT HAD NATURAL COLOR BURLAP. I TALKED TO THE DEPARMENT MANGER AND HE WAS GONNA ORDER IT.

WAITED 2 WEEKS AND THEN WENT BACK AND TALKED TO A CSM THAT TALKED TO ONE OF THE STORE MANAGERS AND TOLD ME SHE WOULD CALL ME AND IT WOULD BE ON TUESDAYS TRUCK. WELL I CALLED LAST NITE AND NO BURLAP. I BUY ALOT OF MATERIAL FROM WALMART.I AM IN YOUR STORE AT LEAST 3 OR 4 TIMES A WEEK.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. DONT TELL ME YOU ARE GONNA CALL ME TO TO SHUT ME UP IN THE STORE, THEN WHEN I LEAVE YOU PUSH IT UNDER A RUG LIKE I NEVER BEEN THERE.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart fabric department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

A third party supplies the fabric to not only Walmart but other stores as well. If the third party only has a limited supply than they cannot supply the item to Walmart or other companies.

You really should have asked your parents how things work before posting. I mean they cannot just wave a wand and make things appear.