Walmart - Failed Online Purchase

1439 of 4958 Walmart reviews

The warehouse employees need to be held more accountable.I am highly disappointed and upset with an online order I recently made.

It was a costume purchase (Frozen - Anna) which I paid extra to have rushed because it is to be used to make a child's dream come true who is battling cancer at the age of five (https://www.facebook.com/Team.Riley.053015?fref=ts). I even paid extra to have this rush ordered, FedEx Next Day. I should be refunded that fee also. It is incomprehensible that this big of a mistake could be made.

To send a wrong size or even color is understandable, but an item that is not even comparable to the original purchase is not a mistake, it is reckless. I can't even begin to describe my disappointment in this purchase. These types of careless mistakes should be brought to corporates immediate attention for examination in consideration of your consumers.

I received a children's size Power Ranger Dino costume (pictured) which is not even remotely close to any Frozen characters (Pictured order description).Please hold your online ordering and those who fill them more accountable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
    • Friendly people willing to help
  • What I disliked
    • Website
    • Customer service or product delivery

Reason of review:
Frozen Anna Child Halloween Costume
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #677757 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1439 of 4958 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×