The warehouse employees need to be held more accountable.I am highly disappointed and upset with an online order I recently made.
It was a costume purchase (Frozen - Anna) which I paid extra to have rushed because it is to be used to make a child's dream come true who is battling cancer at the age of five (https://www.facebook.com/Team.Riley.053015?fref=ts). I even paid extra to have this rush ordered, FedEx Next Day. I should be refunded that fee also. It is incomprehensible that this big of a mistake could be made.
To send a wrong size or even color is understandable, but an item that is not even comparable to the original purchase is not a mistake, it is reckless. I can't even begin to describe my disappointment in this purchase. These types of careless mistakes should be brought to corporates immediate attention for examination in consideration of your consumers.
I received a children's size Power Ranger Dino costume (pictured) which is not even remotely close to any Frozen characters (Pictured order description).Please hold your online ordering and those who fill them more accountable.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
- Friendly people willing to help
What I disliked
- Customer service or product delivery
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frozen Anna Child Halloween Costume
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "On Saturday, June 20th 2015 i ordered papa johns via cellphone and i ordered the works pizza and i noticed that my garlic sauce was expired 5 months ago. See..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."