2.5
Layout of Store

The warehouse employees need to be held more accountable.I am highly disappointed and upset with an online order I recently made.

It was a costume purchase (Frozen - Anna) which I paid extra to have rushed because it is to be used to make a child's dream come true who is battling cancer at the age of five (https://www.facebook.com/Team.Riley.053015?fref=ts). I even paid extra to have this rush ordered, FedEx Next Day. I should be refunded that fee also. It is incomprehensible that this big of a mistake could be made.

To send a wrong size or even color is understandable, but an item that is not even comparable to the original purchase is not a mistake, it is reckless. I can't even begin to describe my disappointment in this purchase. These types of careless mistakes should be brought to corporates immediate attention for examination in consideration of your consumers.

I received a children's size Power Ranger Dino costume (pictured) which is not even remotely close to any Frozen characters (Pictured order description).Please hold your online ordering and those who fill them more accountable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with friendly people willing to help and stated that there is a room for improvement of website and customer service or product delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of frozen anna child halloween costume and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Walmart needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frozen anna child halloween costume in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments