Clarksville, Tennessee

The warehouse employees need to be held more accountable.I am highly disappointed and upset with an online order I recently made.

It was a costume purchase (Frozen - Anna) which I paid extra to have rushed because it is to be used to make a child's dream come true who is battling cancer at the age of five (https://www.facebook.com/Team.Riley.053015?fref=ts). I even paid extra to have this rush ordered, FedEx Next Day. I should be refunded that fee also. It is incomprehensible that this big of a mistake could be made.

To send a wrong size or even color is understandable, but an item that is not even comparable to the original purchase is not a mistake, it is reckless. I can't even begin to describe my disappointment in this purchase. These types of careless mistakes should be brought to corporates immediate attention for examination in consideration of your consumers.

I received a children's size Power Ranger Dino costume (pictured) which is not even remotely close to any Frozen characters (Pictured order description).Please hold your online ordering and those who fill them more accountable.

Review about: Frozen Anna Child Halloween Costume.

I liked: Friendly people willing to help.

I didn't like: Website, Customer service or product delivery.

2.5
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $45
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion