Someone in the midwest is using my company dba name on checks and cashing them. I cannot get Wal Mart to stop cashing these checks.

I am unable to get anyone at Wal Mart to talk to. Can anyone give me a number to call to tell them to stop cashing these checks.

Wal Mart is out about $15,000 and I'd like these people stopped.

PS I have spoken with the collection dept. Wal Mart uses and I am removed from any liability.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart check cashing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Call police, file a report, call 1800-Walmart........