Harty, Ontario

So I went to Walmart online Canada to order a coffee maker. It said if I spent $5.02 or more to make it over $50.00 I get free shipping.

So I ordered another item for $9.48. My order came up you qualify for free shipping, so I started the order. Well when I was done it charged me $10.00 for shipping. It seems their add that you get free shipping on orders over $50.00 is false.

I called the customer service and they inform me they have to charge me because of my postal code. It says nothing about that before I ordered my products. So this shows me that Walmart is very deceptive on there free shipping claim.

I am so disappointed in them. I don't know that I will even shop at their store if I don't have too.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

snugglegirl05

I went to Walmart Canada website and attempted to order over $50.00 worth of merchandise.

Here is what I saw...

FREE SHIPPING to home on purchases over $50†

Your order qualifies for FREE SHIPPING!†

†Standard shipping only. Excludes scheduled grocery orders, remote markets and heavy/oversized items.

Your Shopping Cart Subtotal: $76.56 Pick up FREE Eco handling fees: $0.40 PST $4.79 GST $3.42 Order Total**: $85.17 ** Prices are based on your shipping location, and are subject to change in different shipping locations. So the customer has to pay attention to everything that is stated regarding free shipping.