I wanted to some body wash, by the brand name. Loeral.

The price said $1. IT scanned at regular price. They paged someone from the shampoo department and I showed them the pricing. They told me that the item which was for one dollar was the waterfall variety and not the lavandar one that I wanted.

They told me that the reason that the waterfall was sold for a dollar was because it cost a dollar, and if the barcode matched they would have giving it to me, but since the display said waterfall for a dollar and the lavandar was barcoded at regular price they could not honor it.

This made me so angry that I smacked my five year old son who was with me for no reason at all because I needed someone to take the anger out on. He did nothing wrong I just needed someone to take my anger out on.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #176047

I certainly hope this is a fake letter. If not.

First of all they did not have to honor the price since only one variety of the product was $1.

Second, if this made you angry that you needed to hit something, could you not have hit a wall, or something rather than another human being. I have a son turning five in October and I would NEVER hit him in anger, especially for a situation which was beyond his control and he had nothing to do with the situation.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #173505

Please tell me you are trolling, just posting this to get attention. To stir people up.

BTW I have contacted my local CPS about this. They can work with the police and trace your IP address and find where you live.

i hardly know where to begin...this almost sounds like a fake

but if not, then you are a 'tard who can't read a sign...and if there is any karma, some astute law enforcement agency will trace your internet fingerprint back to your abusive *** and help your poor kid...after that, you should be spayed

but i'm betting this is fake

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #173496

Even if you were in the right you have no right to strike your child in anger, over something he was not involved in. You were in the wrong here, sometimes stores sell a certain item for less because that flavor/type/smell does not sell as well as the others.

You were in the wrong. Get help.