I attempted to enter the Walmart survey listed on the top of my receipt and found several websites to choose from when I entered the HTTP info! What a joke!

As much money as I spend at Walmart they should be giving me a $1000 gift card and not a fake contest to enter! I am so disappointed in this scam and no longer wonder why I often wish for another competitive store to shop at that appreciates their customers and rewards them in truth instead of fiction!

That is where the problem lies! Walmart is the only game in town and they know it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "survey contest" of walmart survey. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart survey in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1001474

Grow up, chances are slim of winning, just because you did not win does not mean the contest is fake. You sound like a three year old throwing a temper tantrum because you lost.