Feb 16 2017 i fell in the toy department when i fell my right leg was under me and my left leg went out. I fell righr in front of a male employee.

I got up and stood up in pain. The male employe went to get a manager which 2 afican american came offered if i wanted to sit down i said no they then came back with a form to fill out requarding my fall. I went to the emergeny as soon as i could get a ride because i could not drive because my knee was in so much pain i just couldnt drive. I brought the emergeny document to walmart.

A few days go by i decided to go see my primary doctor. And we make arrangments so i could get a MRI so i went to the MRI mt doctor also set me up with a orthopedic specalist. At this time a employee from CMI calls me and offers me 100.00 So i do the MRI at time the walmart employee from CMI offers me 300.00. I tefuse again.

I told the woman thats a insult no im not excepting that one either. So i go to see the orthopedic specialist and was told o jave a grade 2 torn ligament so the doctor puts a knee brace pn my knee and my primmary doctor gives me pain meds. I waa in my brace for 4 1/2 mos. I still have to wear my brace when i will be walking more tham usual.

So after doctors appointments are done i had to make sure all doctors statement where sent to CMI because the woman working on the case couldnt seem to get them. So i made the calls a got the documents sent in to CMI. This woman after 2 mos couldnt seem to get the documents to close the case. I have to make the phone calls in order to get the documents to the employee who works for CMI who takes care of walmart claims.

So this woman now offered my 3000.00 a few minutes later she offers me 4000.00 I again refuse the offer. I counter offered her offer and she refusec it. The next day i called her with a lower offer jusy so i can be rid of this situation she tells me she will submitt this new offer. So now im waiting to hear from her on my second offer.

In the mean time ive looked into hiring myself a lawyer. Walmart and CMI DO NOT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE WHO GET HURT IN THEIR STORE.

WATCH OUT FOR THESE CROOKS THEY ARE A INSULT TO CUSTOMERS WHO SPEND ALOT OF MONEY IN THEIR STORES AND GET INJURD WHILE SHOPPING. POINT BLANK THE DONT GIVE A *** ABOUT PEOPLE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

doekna_63

i am confused.. cmi is yours or provided by walmart?

if its yours then they shouldnt even be talking to you about it anyway. they should be talking to the cmi people without your involvement since you cant keep the money anyway,. it has to be repaid to cmi if its your policy.

and what does rude ppl have to do with racism? only people seemingly racist is those saying racism.

I smell racism here. Doesn't matter the ethnicity of the person who talked to you.

And I'm a conservative. See I WROTE like you so u would get it.

Go back to school and learn basic grammar, please.

h.kitchener

You fail to tell us why you fell. Your fault or Walmart's?

If Walmart, then get a free consult from an attorney and go from there. By the way, what country was the guy from Africa from?

aliens_amoung_us
to h.kitchener #1364091

I agree, what caused your fall? Was it your fault orWalmarts..? It would be best to hire a lawyer.