On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases and paid a total of 7.98 with shipping. I check out the order today (Sunday) and see that the weight is not correct on the Fedex site. I call Walmart.com and am told that it was a typo on the site and they will not honor the price they had advertised. Instead of contacting me about the issue, they sent me 2 individual packages which is what what I would normally get for 2.00. I was told that I would only get a refund if I refused the order and it would take up to 7 days for the refund to show up. Then they sent me an email to sign stating I will refuse the order and once I sign the refund process will begin.
Ive had issues with Walmart.com before and swore I would never shop there again. But when I heard of this deal I could not pass it up.
Not only do they ship out what they want without contacting me, I feel they should have to honor the sale as it was stated on the website.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Bumble Bee Chicken Salad
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "See the picture for yourself. Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed. Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer..."
- "Today my wife and I in our seventies made our Daily visit to Taco Bell, as we got to the drive thru there were no cars in. front of us...."
- "We stayed at the red roof inn in Cookeville Tennessee. It was the dirtiest rooms we have stayed in. There were urine stains all over the carpet...."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."