So last week, while visiting the local Walmart, I bought a one gallon jug of HiC Juice for my kids. I've bought it many times, always paying $1.97 per gallon. I always buy it at Walmart because it is cheaper there, than it is at any grocery store in town.

Today I was at the same Walmart, and noticed that on one of the end caps, they had the HiC Juice, priced at $1.97, with a sign saying it's a Roll Back Price, and that the previous price was $2.50.

How can they lie? I don't care if they consider that an advertising tactic or not. This is lying to the customers, in hopes that the customers will purchase the product in mass quantity, thinking it's on sale, because most people do not pay attention to the price.

I will be contacting Walmart Corporation to file my complaint regarding this and expressing my dissatisfaction with their tactics.

Comments

#1207114

Wal mart is scamming people. The die hard wal mart lovers will do anything to disprove that. They are supposed ked into wal marts scams.

They do lie. I have been buying a certain brand of coffee from the same Walmart since it came onto the market.

Today while buying my coffee I noticed a rollback price of $5.94 down from the original $6.98. The coffee has always been $5.99 a blatant fib :)

Walmart dose this all the time. Take it from someone that works there. We will see things put on roll back for the same price they have always been.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #139282

They did not lie ***. It was on sale for a while now. Grow up.

La Quinta, California, United States #52096

Duh, well of course its ok to beat your children because they're upset....are you KIDDING ME!? Any child would be upset by this, and this is normal behavior for a young child.

The difference between a good and bad parent is patience, and understanding, obviously you have neither, and I doubt Walmart is going to accept responsibility for you not being able to control your anger, and hitting your child.

Your an idot, and Iam not sure why you wasted time posting this. You seem to be more upset by the fact that you have to attend much needed anger management, than the pricing issue, and are trying to pass the blame onto Walmart.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #51967

Zachary you are ***, I did not make the comment by that name Frugalconsumer. Someone else did.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #51597

It's probably complaint265? Either that or the letter writer has issues. It could be the same person writing these letters she does it to Wal-mart.

Samoset, Florida, United States #51252

I've noticed. How much more immature and *** can one person get? :roll

Oh gee... the troll is back under a new name.

This incidient made me angry. So angry that I smacked my children in the parking lot when they cried after I did not by them the HiC.

Then a customer had the nerve to call the police on me for abuse. I got a visit from CPS today saying that the customer got my license plate and reported me. It is no ones business how I treat my children. It was not my fault I hit them.

It was because of this false advertizing incident.

It just made me angry. Now because of this I must undergo anger management classes.

Sometimes they have items on rollback for a long time.