Walmart advertises in big letters up front that the extended care plan they sell through Asurion covers drops, spills, cracked screens, with an icon depicting a TV screen falling on a rock. But in the fine print you get from Asurion after you pay for this it says "WHAT IS NOT COVERED: REPAIRS CAUSED BY ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE" Asurion rejected my claim on this basis.

I kept my information on the TV, I filed a claim as prescribed, I was even assured by an Asurion rep in an online chat that my TV was covered and it would be repaired!

I contacted Wal-Mart and was told I have no recourse but to argue with Asurion or plead with a salaried member of management at the store I purchased the TV. False advertising from Wal-Mart means I was ripped off!

Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: And affordability.

Comments

i bought a 55 in tv bought the extra care plane tv went out in aug.of this year this care plane is such a fake they tell me i will get a new tv from aug to now no new tv yet its sad when you buy there extra care plane and you have to go and rent or buy a new one Walmart needs to get there *** togather sorry for the bad words i cant spell very good but im so mad that they will sell you a worthless plan.