Potsdam, New York

I went online to purchased a Murray 22'Gas Powered High 12 inch back wheel ' Lawn Mower for 172$ When I went to pick it up it was not the right one plus they charged me 203$ for it . Then went and tryed another Walmart store and was told they had the one I wanted called the store tole it was the one with the 12' back wheel got to the store after having to pay someone 10 dollars to pick it up and the employee gave me the wrong one again saying that it says 21' but is a 22' cut again wrong one so now I have to pay someone again to try to get the right one.

They show it online .

What kind of company is allowed to do this false advertiment. They need to be reported to the Better Business Office.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to "i just want to get the right mower that has the 22' cut with the 12 inch large back wheels that they show. i had bought one of these from walmart six years ago and really like it".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart equipment advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1198715

Online and in store are different. They are ran by different people.

You know that, right?