I was fired from wal mart after 12 yrs of loyal service for saying "Lord Have Mercy". Why?

I was fired within 10 minutes for saying "Lord Have Mercy. I am mentally challenged. Somethings I do not understand, so they put me in housekeeping cleaning toilets and dealing with needles, syringes, etc. I asked for a change in my schedule from late nights, 10:00 and 11:00, dangerous for me to work late nights driving home late, I live with my parents and always have.

They told me I could work days but my pay would be cut. Is this any way to treat a 12 yr loyal employee?

I guess so because they fired me over nothing. Everyone in management say a lot a four letter words.

Reason of review: fired for no reason and no heads up that it was coming.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wal mart.

Comments

Ontario, Canada #1276464

So what is wrong with four letter words. I have a few in my sentence they are as follows, (what, with, four, have and they.

But take it up with someone who supports those that are disabled and see if you can take them to court to get your job back. More four letter words here(take,with, that, them, your and back.

You have to be specific with what four letter words they use. If they are filtered try using asterisks or other things that look like the letter, Look is another four letter word BTW,