Store location: 6586 Ga Highway 40 E, Saint Marys, GA 31558
This store's dish department is pitiful.I found 2 dead betta fish rotting in yellow water and tons of left over food in the bottom of the other betta fish cups.
You had masses of dead fish in the corners of your tank, a dead floating goldfish, and a dead pleco in the bottom of your tank. There was also a bin filled almost to the top with dead fish that could easily be seen by anyone who passed the fish department.
This happened on August 12 2014 at 3:00 PM.I'm hoping someone's *** gets fired for this since I complained to the manager about this.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fish Department
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."