Store location: 6586 Ga Highway 40 E, Saint Marys, GA 31558
This store's dish department is pitiful.I found 2 dead betta fish rotting in yellow water and tons of left over food in the bottom of the other betta fish cups.
You had masses of dead fish in the corners of your tank, a dead floating goldfish, and a dead pleco in the bottom of your tank. There was also a bin filled almost to the top with dead fish that could easily be seen by anyone who passed the fish department.
This happened on August 12 2014 at 3:00 PM.I'm hoping someone's *** gets fired for this since I complained to the manager about this.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fish Department
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."