1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Unbelievably poor experience with walmart.com customer service, I've been hung up on multiple times, lied to about receiving an item that never arrived and then was told I'd have to pay more for it, promised emails and phone calls that were never received, given the complete run around and spent hours on hold over the course of 5 weeks trying to obtain an item I paid for. When I tried to provide feedback on my poor experience to Felicia in the escalations department she hung up on me as well!

I am just shocked at how poorly customers are treated!

As a previous once a week walmart shopper I vow to never set foot in one of your stores again. I will take my business to ShopRite where I am respected and receive the products I pay for.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: That they tried to push off their problem instead of fixing it, Having issues and not being able to get simple resolve, Being lied to about receiving a call back, Being lied to about receiving the rest of the item i payed for, Being hung up on multiple times by customer service.

Comments

You'll be back --- you people ALWAYS come back.