I've been a customer for several years at nearly $400 a week, until today. You've lost another customer!

I'm 53 years old and refuse to be harassed weekly for my ID to buy a bottle of wine! The managers excuse was that it keeps people from buying booze for under age drinkers. Tell me how that makes sense! Showing ID won't stop anyone from giving it to someone else.

Your logic is flawed! I'll take my $400 somewhere else next week and every week after before I put up with that ***. I'm well over 21 or 40 and only IDd a couple times in my life until your stores. Granite City, Il being the worst for that.

Train your people better! I'm not the first to complain about it and several of my friends stopped shopping at your stores a long time ago.

Took me longer to get fed up but now I am. How many customers can you afford to loose?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wine. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

The laws are continuously changing, therefore company policies change. Good luck going elsewhere, soon you will face steeper rules.

Maybe the cashier thinks you look young for your age and that is why they ask. Id take it as a compliment.

And why are you buying wine every week? Seems obsessive.

to Anonymous Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1066262

I think the cashier though he was young because of his behavior actually.