State: Florida City: Stuart Product: Walmart Coupon Clear all filters (1 of 47 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart - Coupon Review from Stuart, Florida

1.3
Black Friday I went shopping at Walmart and when I want to the check out my playstation card would not go through the lady at the register said that the system was down the card was on sale for $10 normally 1799 I asked if I could come back later and get it for $10 they said if there was any left I asked if they would hold one for me and they said no that is not their policy explained that I was there to buy the card then and their system was down they said it was not their fault it was Playstations fault I called 1 800 Walmart while I was in line and the lady said that she could not override what the manager said thats whats Friday today is Tuesday I am still waiting for a call back I went to bells at midnight for a coupon that was 65% off clearance their registers were down they told us we could come back even when the sale was off and they would honor the sale I guess I know who cares and wants my money and it is not Walmart

If you care to get off your self entitled horse for a moment...you might realize there is a big diffence between a store discount honor and a card not activating.

Because of the low prices of both XBox and Playstation cards by the bundles (10 plus at a time). This caused the Host that activates the cards to eventually crash at most/all walmarts.

Instead of having a tantrum at Walmart who can not LEGALLY change a the price of a card like that, call the number on the back of the card and explain the situation because THEY are the only ones who'd be able to help.

Review