3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

my wife and i both had our flu shots this year, at Walmart she was charged 36.32 for the vaccine and 18.65 for administration - total 54.97, I went to Sam's club and was charged 18.16 for the vaccine and 11.84 for administration - total 30.00!! Medicare paid both so not an issue of out of pocket costs but I am concerned that there is such inconsistency in the pricing from the same company in the same town - Vacaville, CA!

While I am sure some can be attributed to the membership fee paid to Sam's Club I can't believe the cost structure is so different, if anything I would think the volume at Walmart would make it a cheaper store.! Thank you, Edwin

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of walmart influenza vaccination procedure. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart influenza vaccination procedure in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments