Garbage. I failed a course cus of them.

Thank you. Had fish one n isn't n that was what actually worked, not the garbage meds they had me use. It was the worset. I though it would help but gave me headaches n made my focus worse.

Did not help. I hate the meds. Wana others to know. I am flabbergasted by it, I was so excited to use it then I found out that it didn't even work.

I need focusing meds to get my schooling done. N Walmart sucks at that soo badly I wana cry it makes me so upset.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $12. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

LadyScot

What are you talking about?