I'm tired of constantly going to Walmart and items getting left behind at the check out. They NEVER tell you how many bags they put your items in.

I'm CONSTANTLY going back to retrieve items I've paid for.

The "rotating" bag system SUCKS. Now, I have to go all the way back to Walmart AGAIN to retrieve the items I've already paid for. *** poor system.

They need to go back to the "OLD SYSTEM" and hand you the bag AFTER the items are placed in the bag. I'm sure others have put up with this.

Comments

Ben, this is not about where you work or shop, this is about a grown up with the responsibility and mental skills of a five year old.

A normal adult would have checked to make sure they left with all their purchases before leaving the store. If you are incapable of doing something simple you should not go shopping alone.

Service has it ever occurred to you that this person does NOT know how to count. I mean if they still need someone to babysit them and make sure they got all of their purchases do you really expect them to know how to count?

hollins1 If they put more in the bags morons like you would be complaining they are cheap on bags.

Robert you should simply tell them. I cannot afford to feed my own children so why should I give money for charity. Besides from your complaint it is obvious you are a sicko that likes to prey on little girls online.

The reason the cashier is supposed to babysit the customers is like Robert and the OP, most people refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

Check the "rotating thingy" for your bags, ***. It's your own fault and stupidity if you leave something behind.

How about this solution..... Spend a few more dollars and go to a grocery store with a bagger!

I love these posts and reading the complaints and comments from the tards who work and shop at Walmart.

I swear god put you hillbillies here for my amusement. If you don't like it, don't shop there!!!

I agree with you, Walmart need to take a little more care at the checkout. Maybe if the cashiers weren't so busy asking customers to donate to Walmart's cause they would have the time to make sure all the bags were properly packed and given to the customer.

It is quite annoying to get all the way home only to discover a bag was still at the checkout (hopefully).

Hope they improve this ... :sigh

hollins1

WALMART SUCK'S.THEY ARE SORRY AND THAT'S ALL TO IT.KNOW CUSTOMER AT ALL.MAYBE THEY SHOULD TRY PUTTING MORE INTO BAG'S INSTEAD OF GIVING OUT A HUNDRED BAD'S WITH LITTLE TO NOTHING IN THEM.I DO NOT SHOP AT WALMART TO MANY PROBLEM'S.WAIT IS TO LONG TO BE CHECKED OUT .WALMART IS A TOTAL MESS.

Whenever I accidentally leave a bag at Wal-mart, I don't blame the cashier. I've seen more than once the cashier shout after the customer who has left their bag.

It isn't their fault. You are responsible for that.

I work as a Walmart cashier and I help load the customers bags in their cart and also I double check the bag carousal too make sure they have all their bags before I give them their receipt, it works really well and the customers appreciate it.

maybe you should count how many bags they put your stuff in they should not have to hire some one cause you cant count bags :cry :cry :cry :cry

When I shop at Walmart, I always check to make sure I have everybag. I quess this is too hard for some people. :roll