Layout of Store

Hi, I'm a mother of 3 well behaved children ages 4, 5, and 6. We've never been to a Wal-Mart before as I've done all of my shopping at Target and Safeway all my life. However, one of the ingredients I needed for a new vegan dish I wanted to make was at Wal-Mart, so I decided that I would get everything there figuring that I could find everything else there. When I arrived a creepy old man welcomed us and tried to give my three children candy, and I am proud to say that they refused the man.

We started to look for the groceries but found nothing but fishing, car parts, and toys. It was until at this point when I asked an employee (who rolled her eyes at me) where the groceries were and said that they were on the other side of the store. Really Wal-Mart? Really? That's super confusing when you have new customers coming in expecting to find groceries on the right hand of the store when they're on the left. The horror didn't end there. Not only did they not have the ingredient that I was looking for, when I asked somebody about the item in question, he told me "Tough, now if you'll excuse me, I'm on my smoke break." and left.

When I began inspecting the rest of the ingredients, that were claimed to be "fresh" they smelled spoiled and all of them were rotten and soggy. Frustrated, I told my children that we were leaving and I proceeded to turn the cart in. As I approached the exit, a man grabbed my shoulder and accused me of stealing. Calm as I can be, I asked him stealing what, as I had no idea what he was talking about. He then pulls out a long piece of meat and shoves it in my face. I screamed. We are PROUD VEGANS and to have a dead animal shoved in my face is horrifying. He then demanded that I paid for the meat, even after I refused stating that I had no idea how that got there. He called *** on me and demanded, once again, that I buy the meat. Thinking quickly, I grabbed my children and ran, who were crying.

Never in my life have I been so mortified by such negligence and rudeness! I will be taking my business elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was way we were treated, had no answeres and meat in my face. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1131460

That's great hope you don't ever come back!! You meat stealer.

to Anonymous #1131693

I am NOT a meat stealer! The employees thought they were CUTE and FUNNY and put an UNDESIRABLE in MY cart.

The nerve of that place. At least people in Target treat me with respect!

1131078 DO NOT TELL LIES! YOU WILL BURN IN *** FOR SPREADING SUCH LIES AND FALSIFYING THE TRUTH!!!!

1131078 DO NOT TELL SUCH RIDICULOUS LIES!!YOU ARE THE LIAR, AND YOU WILL GO TO *** FOR SINNING AGAINST GOD!!

This is such an obvious lie. Why bother? People who shop at Walmart won't even read this.

to Anonymous #1130060

It is not a lie it is a school English project, our teacher wants us to make a sample complaint letter, so I choose this because it was most interesting that my vacuum cleaner is not working and I lost the receipt and was not allowed a return. But you read it. Anyways it is an eighth grade English class assigmment.

to Anonymous #1131068

How dare you call my story a "English project". How DARE you.

*** you 1130060. Don't automatically assume something before you know the truth!!