WALMART CORP.DOES NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION WRITTEN FOR THE CONSUMER TO SEE FIRSTHAND HOW A THREE YEAR FREE WARRANTY ON AN AUTOMOBILE BATTERY IS CONSTRUED OTHER THAN SAYING IT HAS A WARRANTY FOR THREE YEARS FOR FREE REPLACEMENT.
HOW IS IT PRORATED? I ASKED AND WAS TOLD THAT NO PAPERWORK COULD BE GIVEN TO ME SHOWING A PRORATION FEE FOR ANY OVER THE FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY. TAKE IT LIKE IT IS. NO USE CALLING CORPORATION AS THEY ONLY REFER YOU BACK TO THE SAME PEOPLE THAT TOLD YOU THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW IT IS PRORATED.
ONE TOLD ME IF IT HAD A 108 MONTH PRORATION IT MEANT THAT YOU HAD TO REMOVE THE FREE REPLACEMENT PERIOD FROM THAT WHICH LEAVES THE PRORATION 72 MONTHS NOT 108. WHO IS LYING? HOW DO I KNOW HOW ONE MONTH PAST FREE WARRANTY PERIOD WOULD COST ME? THEY WANTED 36 DOLLARS FOR A BATTERY THAT COST ME 72 DOLLARS NEW AND IT WAS ONLY ONE MONTH PAST THE FREE WARRANTY PERIOD AND HAD 72 MORE TO GO AND WHAT WOULD THAT HAVE COST ME?
THEY DO NOT HAVE A SCALE CHART TO SHOW A CUSTOMER AND THIS IS ETHICAL WHICH BORDERS ON FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND THE TRUTH AND LEADING ACT. WALMART NEEDS TO GIVE INFORMATION TO A CUSTOMER IN REGARD TO HOW MUCH IT WILL COST THEM FOR ANY PRORATION FEES ---------PRIOR TO THEIR PURCHASE FOR THE CUSTOMERS SAKE INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT AS YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT WE TELL YOU? I NEED SOLID INFORMATION. WHERE IS THE CHART TO SHOW THE EXACT DETAIL OF THEIR WARRANTY EXPLAINED ON PAPER?
I WANT TO KNOW.GIVE ME THE BOOK ON THE BATTERIES SO I WILL KNOW WHAT BATTERY I NEED TO BUY FOR ME TO SAVE SOME MONEY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maxx 1000 Amp 3 Year Free Warrant Replacement
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...."
- "Oconee County Walmart, in Georgia has the worst customer service ever! It's almost as if they resent people coming in and shopping. Granted it was 10:30pm on a rainy night,..."
- "I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again. I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got..."
- "Hotel was clean and had a room with both refrigerator & microwave. We had a nice view and staff seemed courteous when checking in at 2:30 pm. We..."
- "The drive thru young lady wasn't clear that they were out completely of spicy chicken and that for the mild chicken we've order will be a 6 minute wait in..."