1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

THIS IS THE END OF WALMART AS WE KNOW IT - FREE SHIPPING IS NOW A SCAM!

1-I called the FedEx vendor who has my local route and she tells me that there is no such rule not to deliver "food" items. THUS, YOU LIE!

2-Your message suggests that you have a very low comprehension of the English language, such that any information you state is subject to question.

3-I hear that the REAL REASON you will not ship is DUE TO LOSING MONEY due to the cost vs weight of the product. As an example, you will no longer ship kitty litter which is low cost yet heavy AND CERTAINLY NOT A FOOD ITEM. Other low cost but heavy items are also no longer shipped from what I am hearing.

4-I will be taking this up with Corporate as an example of really bad PR.

5-I will be posting this new LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE to every blog I can find.

6-Walmart will now be a BAD NAME in my mind .

7-I join thousands of other customers who have lost all confidence in Walmart.

8-I have sent a copy of this to all my email contacts as a bcc, so they too can see the new low Walmart has reached.

THIS IS REALLY THE WORST PR YOU COULD HOPE FOR

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. 1OldComputerTech stated that there is a room for improvement of policy changes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of walmart shipping service. Walmart needs to "role back to prior free shipping policies" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1193150

OP:

Why on earth are you complaining about FedEx under Walmart?

Exactly what do you expect Walmart to do about a FedEx problem?

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1193014

You do know that FedEx and Walmart are two different companies correct?