Ottawa, Ohio
3.3
Layout of Store

I recently bought a bag of kale at our local Walmart and was very surprised to find that most of the leaves were covered with black spots. I did not know of that was a blight or type of mold but if I had picked it from my own garden, I would not have used it.

I washed it all and tried to separate most of the leaves with the spots out, but could not really do it. I used a small amount and then gave up and threw the rest away.

I hope that not all of the kale sold in Walmart was this way, but know that next shopping trip, I will try to buy the whole fresh leaves bundled together instead of buying it bagged.

Cheryl Fortman

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments