4.8
Layout of Store

This isn't a big deal, but I just want to say that I bought a fried chicken from the deli, and when I took it home for dinner, half of it was very spicy and the other half was normal fried. The wings and legs were very spicy and couldn't be eaten, but the thighs and *** were okay.

I've bought this many times and it is usually fine I didn't know who to complain to since it's such a small issue, but thank you for listening.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sometimes the price match is declined. Author liked the most overall and overall walmart is a good place to shop. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments