4.2

Tried to return a couple items ordered @ Walmart.com Talked to 3 employees including manager at local Twin Falls Id store Were not able to give me refund on 3rd party items They all tried their best to help me and apologised for my inconvenience I have to eat the cost on products I can not use Cost & bother of returns thru mail are an issue Am a senior citizen with no car which is why I order on line Would have to arrange a ride to post office ** While I was in store my daughter & dog waited in the car for an hour > not happy I will never order a product again that is not a Walmart item * To be honest was not aware when placing order that they were from other companies > there was no extra shipping to give me an indication Have since received one other item Do not care for quality but again frustration with returning keeps me from doing so Will have to EAT THE COST on all 3 items

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Walmart Pros: All local employees i have had contact with.

Walmart Cons: Inability to return several items.

Comments

It tells you on the website if it's sold from another copy other than walmart, and if you go to the return part of your order it will tell you the item can't be taking back to walmart.

There is nothing anyone in the store can do, even walmart.com customer service reps can't do anything.

Wall of text.