3.3
Layout of Store

I ordered a Sony S3500 Blu Ray player on Walmart.com on 11/27. After a long wait I received the order on 12/6.

However instead of the S3500 I ordered I received a S2500! I then started a long and extremely frustrating return/refund process. As of today (12/18) I still have not received the refund. I used two Walmart gift cards for the purchase and one of which was discarded right away due to zero balance.

I had informed Walmart three times with card # to which I needed them to put the fund in, however they just did the opposite and couldn't resolve it in two weeks!

I costed me a lot of time and frustration sending emails to many different representatives without any result! Will never again buy from Walmart.com!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I am in the same boat in regards to a gift card that was used and discarded. Now I am out 25.00 because they cannot get it together.