gift cards you guys giveaway I won $1000 gifts card from you guys I didn't get it not one and and others gifts cards bad name for u guys I post all over the web fix it or I go see my lowers we do it that way Wtf Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: gaft cards.

Comments

Even if the deal was Legit and actually run by Wal-Mart, there's a chance that when you try to use the card that you will find out that scammers have already stolen all of the money that was on there. And For Your Information: IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!

Nothing to do with Walmart

Stop and take a look at how ridiculous your post looks. Your are obviously being scammed by someone promising rewards for answering surveys or some other form of gathering your personal information.

Do you realize how much time you are going to spend trying to clear your name when they use the personal information you provided to steal your identity? Anyone in their right mind would realize retail stores don't hand out $1,000 gift cards on the internet.