Walmart at: 3200 Market, Carson City, NV 897806. Every week I volunteer my time & take senior ladies to above Walmart.

As they all usually finish at different times, I sit & wait at the bench near the door so they can see me. Thinking of their ages, they cannot stand so they sit until the others are through. There used to be 2 or 3 benches outside the in-store McDonalds'. They have now taken them away & have only one bench so my ladies have to stand, which is not recommended.

We have complained twice but to no avail. Smith's in Carson may be a better idea. Also, there are never any electric shopping carts for some of the elderly. A big concern is the cosmetics of the store.

It is not as clean as it should be, the shelves are not stocked & many products are not on shelves.

Also, the check-out lines are too long due to not enough checkers & it is allowed that customers with more than (& I mean MORE THAN) 20 items check-out at the express counters. We are all pissed at what is happening here, & Walmart is not the only game in town!!

Thank you.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

calm down michael, an all caps rage isn't really necessary.

BooFricketyHoo

Hey, asswipe, I have difficulty walking. I rarely use the motorized carts unless my oxygen sats are low (I think I used the motor carts ONCE).

I walk with a walker that has a seat on it. I DON'T GO OUT IF I CANNOT HANDLE IT. The world is not entitled to cater to me just because I am disabled. Yeah, it sucks having to sit home a lot especially because it isn't my fault, but waaaah.

It's nice that you volunteer your time to help others, but if it's that much of an issue, take only a couple of the ladies at a time.

That way you know there will be enough carts for them and enough seating while you are waiting. Common sense, dude.

michael101200

OK FOR ALL THE IDIOTS SAYING SIT INSIDE THE MCDONALDS FOR 1 WHY DO YOU WANT TO WATCH SOMEONE EAT? 2 THE PEOPLE DONT WANT THEM TO BE WATCHING THEM.

3 IF YOU WERE OLD U WOULDNT WANT TO WALK 25 MORE FEET. SO ALL THE PEOPLE STOP BEING SO SELF CENTERTED THE WORLD DONT REVOLVE ARE U. ALSO THE MOTORIZED CARTS ARE USALLY ARE TAKEN BY TEENAGERS AND LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WALMART EMPLOYEES DONT SEE THEM.

WALMART IS A TERRIBLE COMAPNY ANYWAY! THERE SECURITY FOOTAGE IS TERRIBLE. IVE BEEN HIT 3 TIMES IN THEIR PARKING LOT WHILE PARKED IN THE HANDICAP SPOT. ONE TIME I HAD A HIT AND RUN WHICH MADE A 5FT LONG AND 6IN DEEP DENT ON MY LITTLE HONDA ON MY TRUNK AND IT SCRAPED IT UP REALLY BAD.

SO WALMART STINKS. SO DOES THEIR SERVICE.

IHateStupidCustomers

like BigBruce said, tell the ladies to walk 25 more feet and sit inside of McDonalds. I'm sorry to tell you this but Walmart will never be perfect so stop expecting perfection.

If you want benches, go to the park. Walmart is a retail store, not a place for you to loiter.

If your people need motorized carts, buy them. It isn't Wal-Mart's responsibility to provide them with the equipment they need to get around. If you have a problem with the absence of checkers, put in an application and go for it. Let's see how you react with a line of 8 people *** at you the whole time.

Walmart isn't the only game in town?

You aren't the only customer in town! You won't be missed.

#492035

Your old ladies COULD sit inside McDonalds. As for the electric carts, GET YOUR OWN! Shoppers shouldn't subsidize electric carts for those who refuse to buy their own.

#492021

You may be pissed about the express lane situation, but I bet you are the type of person who would go with more than 20 items and throw a temper tantrum when they ask you to go to another line. They cannot tell customers to leave the line because many can't read or count and when you inform them of the express line being 10 or 20 items or less they throw a temper tantrum.

nikalseyn
#491963

Take your concerns to the manager of the store. If nothing changes, then don't take the old-timers to WalMart anymore.

Find some place else. As a note: WalMart really, really could care less about most customer complaints because they deal in volume and if a few people stop going to their store, big deal. The other mind-numbed shoppers will continue to be treated rudely, etc. no matter what.

People should stop going to WalMart just on principle.

The larger they have become the more arrogantly they behave. Try patronizing a local grocery store, etc.