Mississauga, Ontario

I went to the Walmart store to use a walmart gift card and was told that the card was invalid and was given a phone number to call to activate the card. I called the number given and was told to take the card to the store to resolve the issue.

I took the card to the store and was given another number to call. I just called the number and was told I called the wrong number. When asked for the correct number, I was given the same number I just called. Spoke to Jay.

I was transferred to another department which advised me that they are third party and cannot assist me.

Not sure what to do next.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

WOULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ALOT EASIER JUST TO GIVE SOME CRISP BRAND-NEW NEVER BEEN CIRCULATED BEFORE CASH???? THEN THEY COULD HAVE USED THE MONEY FOR WHATEVER THEY WANTED INSTEAD OF BEING FORCED TO SHOP AT A C.R.A.P.P.Y.

STORE LIKE THE WALL. THEY COULD HAVE USED THE MONEY TO GET SOME ICE-CREAM FROM THE ICE CREAM MAN WHO WAS DRIVING DOWN THEIR STREET JUST WHEN THEY REALLY HAD A HANKERING FOR IT.