Ormond Beach, Florida

On November 9, 2018 I ordered a Walmart gift card online mobile for my son's birthday, who lives out of state. The order sat "pending" in my debit account and online until Monday.

That's when I started to get suspicious of the whole process. After searching Walmart's web page for a customer service phone number all to no avail, I contacted them via email tbru the website asking for an explanation. They got back with me with no answers but asked me if I wanted to correspond with a manager. I wrote back that I did.

Then a few hours later I get an email from a manager saying the purchase was put on a security hold, that they would refund/clear the purchase within 5 business days and that they "hoped this would never happen again." Having had enough of all this *** I immediately went back to the Walmart website and canceled the order. No kidding, this will never happen again to me because I will never shop at another Walmart again as long as I draw breath!

I went with Amazon and all went very well. Bottom line is this: Walmart sucks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments