My grandma gifted all of her grandkids a 25$ walmart gift card Visa. Out of 10 cards, only 3 worked.

When I tried to register my card online by entering the 16 digit number and 3 digit security code it states that the card is "Invalid". Don't know if walmart is scamming people or a specific employee. A couple of my cousins took their cards into customer service and were unable to get the money because they did not have the receipt.

Comments

Wow!!! There's no better way to say "I really don't love you" than to buy a gift card from Walmart rather than give you $25 in cash. Maybe grandma was afraid, if she gave you cash, that you'd use it on ***