My grandma gifted all of her grandkids a 25$ walmart gift card Visa. Out of 10 cards, only 3 worked.

When I tried to register my card online by entering the 16 digit number and 3 digit security code it states that the card is "Invalid". Don't know if walmart is scamming people or a specific employee. A couple of my cousins took their cards into customer service and were unable to get the money because they did not have the receipt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 25.

Comments

just happened to me to like wtf smh .. this company going under business soon lol

The same thing is happening to me. Somebody gonna give me my money or

I bought a 40 dollar gift card today. Said activating in progress.

Then card number invalid on website. When I called the number to check balance after about the 10th try it said I had a 40 dollar balance.

But still saying invalid card online. *** me off to say the least:

Just bought a $200 card and the walmartgift site says card is activating and the number on the card says invalid card number. WTF??

Same thing happened here too. Says card number is invalid and Walmart is no help

Wow!!! There's no better way to say "I really don't love you" than to buy a gift card from Walmart rather than give you $25 in cash. Maybe grandma was afraid, if she gave you cash, that you'd use it on ***

to Anonymous #1597481

On behalf of OP **** yourself with those ***’s That was just an ignorant self satisfying thing to say. You don’t know this person.

Get a life. I’m on here looking for information because I have the same issue. You? Just here to degrade your fellow man?

Damn I’m out 400 and I’m not sure if Walmart or you have ***ed me off more. ***clown