495 Eisenhower Dr, Hanover, PA 17331, USA

My husband and I got gift wal-mart gift cards from my mother for christmas cannot activate them, cannot report them lost or stolen, cannot speak to a human to tell them -- it simply says the cards were depracated and do not "exist" -- seriously - a rip off to my 86 year old mother who used her hard earned and much needed for herself money to give us these and now we and she are ripped off!!!!! Wal-Mart will not return money without receipt - she's 86 years old - she doesn't know where the receipt is...............meanwhile i see she even had to pay $3.44 to even purchase the cards - what a complete rip off.......Should have known when I realized you simply cannot speak to a human to discuss this on their site!

Hiding behind security walls eh? You are disgusting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: invalid gift cards.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Im going through the same thing with a gift card my daughter received. It's a $25 Walmart Visa "debit" gift card, I go to the website to register it and put in the correct information and it says it is an invalid card and to try again in 24hrs.

What a total ripoff!!!

She needs access to it now. Garbage!!!