6650 Collier Blvd, Naples, FL 34114, USA

I just went to my local Walmart and purchased a girls bike Huffy Regatta Cruiser bike. Blue I paid $199.00 I for it and then decided to go online and check out this bicycle well guess what its $20.00 cheaper online.

Thanks Walmart just what I needed at Christmas time getting ripped off for $20.00 I am 85 % sure you won't even answer me let alone reinburse me the $20.00. Twenty dollars may not seem like much to you but to some folks its a lot.

it is telling me that I have to write at least one hundred words on this complaint so if its not at least one hundred words I guess you just don't bother to read it. George Parsons

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

LadyScot

The time for price comparing is before you buy, not after. And bikes bought online are not assembled like in the store. You would have paid more than the $20 to have it put together.

Prices online are generally cheaper online than in store not just at Walmart but other places. You were not ripped off. You should have checked the prices and compared before purchasing, then again after reading your review it is quite obvious you are not that bright.

@MakeMyDay2016

You are correct, and the online price might have been for a bike that was not put together. "Some assembly required" would be more that $20