2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

This isnt my first time ive had a problem with walmart.Back to back at that.

I will be letting everyone online know what a headache it is. Lets just say ive order from you online twice in last 2 week n both times it was unacceptable and unprofessional. If im spending my hard money i worked for and i choose to order my sons one who is disabled things they want. I expect the order to be delivered the day and time it days.

Its says 2 day shipping in should be 2 not u. I buy my kids clothes n a swimming pool that comes a day earlier with no notice not even a knock on the door. My things get stolen now im pissed n there crying. I call walmart n fed ex im pissed my boys 9 n 2 again the 2 year old is disable crying because they thought they was gling swimming after waiting a week n my other so mad because his favortie shirts was stolen.

Just because you have billons n this petty stuff dont faze you BUT me a single mom working 6 days a week pushing 50 hours.

Every dollar counts!Fix it walmart fix it.

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

you wrote GOD awful in your caption. Don't say that. GOD is not awful but you are for saying it.

Walmart has nothing to do with your items being stolen. Whomever shipped them - FedEx would be the place to start, however even they are not responsible for items stolen after delivery.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1352320

You KNOW that Walmart and FedEx are two different companies.If you don't want it shipped to your house then don't have it shipped to your house.

There are other options.

Also, by two days they mean two business days.A little common sense goes a long way.

ransom

You are illiterate and I can't read your report. Please have a 3rd grader write it for you.

to ransom #1354303