Las Cruces, New Mexico
3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered some fitness items from Walmart.com during a Pre-Black Friday sale on Nov 17, 2018. My recipt on the 17th said my order would be ready Nov 28th.

It was to be sent to one of the local stores I shop at for pickup. On Nov 21, I received an email saying some of the items were delayed and that I would receive another message when the items had arrived. I received another message a couple of days later saying there was still a delay on some items. It was never clear in the emails which item(s) they were referring to.

It said I could wait until all of the items arrived and pick the whole order up at once. I was then told on Nov 26 that it would all be ready after 6pm on Nov 28. Then later that day, I was notified through the app that an item was being returned for non-pickup! I clicked the button to cancel the return, it asked was I sure, I said yes.

I got more email messages that the order was still delayed all through the next 3 days. I finally got a notification that my order was ready to be picked up on Nov 30th.I went there today, Dec 1, and found that 4 of the 5 items were there, but the other item had been returned anyway. I contacted help on the website and the agent I chatted with said they could not reorder the item for me at the original sale price. I would have to pay almost $50 more for the item if I still wanted it!!!

I think they canceled it on purpose (as I wasn't told it had arrived until it was returned) to force the inflated price on me!

I can't remember for sure what the original price before the sale was, but I think it was lower than they want now. Not happy!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Pickup area employees.

Walmart Cons: Customer service blew me off.

• Not Honoring Price