Resolved
2.0

Update by user Jun 08, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2021

I ordered some groceries from my local Walmart today to be delivered between 5-6 PM, groceries were late so I checked my email, only to find that the delivery status was marked "delivered" by a Door Dash driver named Malcolm, driving a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Those groceries never actually showed up.

I was home all day waiting for these items. It was a damn good thing none of what I ordered was what we needed immediately, because I would have been up *** creek with no paddle, rapidly crashing towards FUCKEDVILLE, USA (population: ME) after what this fuckass *** machine pulled today. So after some phone calls, Door Dash told me they couldn't get a hold of that sawed off little *** So basically, it boils down to both WHACK-MART and Poor Gash being unprofessional as *** and a bunch of rip-off bastards. At least FUCK-MART tried to make it right by offering a refund (to be processed in 3-5 business days, which REALLY *** PISSED ME OFF, because something like this should be more immediate when they *** UP this huge, and I would have rather they tried a LITTLE harder to just bring me my *** groceries).

Naturally I took the refund because it was at least SOMETHING, even thought I would have instead wanted my groceries and the time I wasted trying to fix this *** back.

Bottom line; NEVER ORDER GROCERIES FROM JERK-FART, especially in the North Denver area, and if you do, and they assign you this Malcolm shitclown as your driver, do yourself a favour and just cancel the *** order outright. Order from somewhere else.

*** COCK-MART, *** DOOR PASS, and *** THAT MALCOLM pillock that more than likely hijacked my *** and brought it to his house. I hope that *** chokes on the beef jerky I ordered that he's probably gorging on right now.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'd go to jail, I would tear that guy's balls off if he EVER showed up at my house after what he pulled. *** CUNT!!!!

User's recommendation: PASS ON THIS!!! PASS HARD. IN FACT, PASS SO *** HARD that your hard pass has its OWN hard pass!! *** THIS PLACE!!!!

Preferred solution: I already have the refund being processed over the next few days.

Walmart Cons: Unprofessional thieving jerk-around bastards.

Comments